Data sent to vmprof.com¶
We only send the bare essentials to vmprof.com. This package is no spy software.
It includes the following data:
- The full command line
- The name of the interpreter used
- Filesystem path names, function names and line numbers of to your scripts
- Generic system information (Operating system, CPU word size, …)
If jit log data is sent (–jitlog) on PyPy the following is also included:
- Meta data the JIT compiler produces. E.g. IR operations, Machine code
- Source code snippets: vmprof.com will receive source lines of your program. Only those are transmitted that ran often enough to trigger the JIT compiler to optimize your program.